19 October 2008

Painting Day!

Today was painting day for the girls. They love to paint but I don't always love to clean up from it. Although I must admit, clean-up was nothing like it used to be...

The first time I took photos of them painting, they looked like this:
{October 2005}

Thankfully (& sadly), today it looked MUCH different:
And this was all I had to clean up:


No baths needed. Just a good washing for them & the 19 brushes they used (literally, I counted as I washed.)

If it can always be this "neat", maybe they'll be able to paint EVERY DAY!!!! I just won't mention that to them yet!!!

On an unrelated note, it was so cold this morning, 45F with a high expected to be only about 68F
and a freeze warning for tonight, I relented and we put the heat on...how depressing!

0 comments: