17 October 2008

Getting Started...

We all know that George & I are not the best at keeping in touch or keeping everyone up to date...this is my attempt. I will not promise an entry everyday nor will I promise that it will always be exciting or clever (Kelly's the clever one, not me) but I will do my best to keep it up to date.
Let's face it, it will be mostly about the girls anyway :)


Here we go...


We moved here in June:{this picture seems to hide every tree we have & trust me there are WAY to many!}


And the inside looked like this:




We are working on it but it takes time when you have 2 little girls running around & George is gone so much. It seems like I have started many projects & finished few. We have finished the girls rooms (except painting the closets). They look like this now:
{the above are pictures of Ella's room...Hers was the one with the navy blue on the bottom & the tan on top. I let her put the stickers on the walls. It makes me crazy everyday!){the above pictures are Emily's room. Emily wanted a blue room just like her old one. Once she saw this room yellow, she just wanted it "the same but prettier". I love it! She made the flowers rise & fall so it looked like they were being blown around.}



So now that you know where we are & what it looks like I'll start blogging in earnest. I can get a bit obsessed so don't be surprised if the first few days there are 12 million entries & then none for a while :)

0 comments: