17 October 2008

An actual entry...

Some of you already know these things so I am sorry to be repetative but some of you don't so I will share now. (Let's face it Kelly, you'll almost always know what is in here before you read it.)

Emily is absolutely in love with school. I am so very glad about that! She has been in kindergarten for 2 months and last night she read me a book almost entirely on her own!!! I almost cried (okay, so we know I'm a wuss but still!)

Today was a day off from school, this made Emily a tad unhappy. All was made right again with a trip to storytime at the library. Then we went to Wal-Mart & bought a notebook for her. It has a blank space at the top where she can draw a picture & then she can write something underneath. When I was explaining this to Emily she said "oh Mommy, you mean I can illustrate?" Sometimes I think she is actually Kelly's child :)

Ella is as crazy as ever. She is still adjusting to Emily being in school. Somedays she is almost more attached to me than before, if you can imagine. Today, she needed absolutley nothing from me...Emily was home! It was like her best friend had finally come to visit! She got even more excited when I put her to bed & told her that Emily would be home all day for another 2 days. Her face just lit up! I wish she was always so easy to please...

0 comments: