25 October 2008

Not much going on...

We've not done much that is note worthy the past few days. It rained all day yesterday and it was so cold (51 F I think) that Ella asked if we were still in New Jersey!!! We even had a fire!

Emily and Ella decided to play "Jon and Kate" (what a shock!). They were going on a trip and had to pack everything for their 8 kids. They had a great time playing, just look at what "fun" they were having:

When that fun came to an end and Emily was bored, she made a new hat :)
Now on to the house... Thanks to the prior owners LOVE of wallpaper border my kitchen correctly looks like this:
Even when you use the border that is little more than a giant sticker you MUST follow the directions. The paint came off because the border was put up before the paint was dry. Oh well, I have a sanding block on a pole that I will start using tomorrow. Then the fun part... PAINTING!!!!! I can't wait!

0 comments: