30 November 2008

Thanksgiving

Sorry it took so many days to update this but the girls were still a bit sick and then I was lucky enough to catch their crud! Anyway, we went to our friends house for Thanksgiving...they wanted us sickness and all :) The girls had a blast playing with the 3 boys. After Thanksgiving lunch, we played kickball...I'll just pretend that my lack of skill at this game was due to overwhelming sinus pressure...


Then they jumped on the trampoline for a bit...

When were outside, Ella got annoyed at someone or something for a bit...

We spent the night with the Land's and then ventured out into the drizzle to the Birmingham Zoo. This was a lightening fast trip for us, I think we were in and out in 2 hours...when Paula and I used to take the 5 kids to the zoo we'd be there at least 5 hours. We tried to get as many pictures of the kids doing the things they used to do when they were smaller as we could, just to see how much they have grown...I think that was more fun for the moms than the kids but they had a great time just the same.

0 comments: