06 November 2008

Art Show!

So Emily is an artist! She will be featured in an art show no less...the Nebo Elemnetary Art Show that is (yes, so is every other student there, so what is your point ?!?! ;) ) Anyway, since I would think that none of you will be able to attend check out her Masterpiece here:
www.firstartworks.com and enter the code 2008770489. At the bargain price of $29.95 (+7% tax) you can own a framed "reproduction" of this lovely "hand" painted strawberry. On the other hand, Emily could paint one for you, we could mail it to you and you could hang it with magnets or thumbtacks, which are our preferred methods of diplaying artwork! I honestly can't believe this, an art show...for the elementary school...kindergarteners have participated...do they not know I throw out page upon page of artwork everyday, so they really think I'm going to pay $29.95 + 7% tax when I can get it for free?!?!?!?! They are crazy!

On another note, it was brought to my attention that Ella's slide show was a tad short so here is a longer look back at 4 years of Beanie :)

0 comments: