01 November 2008

Halloween

The girls looked super cute on Halloween!



We went around the entire neighborhood, it took 2 hours. Ella kept saying "I''m tired, I want to go home." So I would say "okay, Mommy will take you home." I was always met with "maybe one more house" followed by a grin and a sprint to the next house. Emily kept telling me she was so strong she could walk all night. They were both in bed at 9pm (late for the girls you know) and I was hoping for a bit of extra sleep, nope...5:30am Emily was up!!! UGH!

We didn't have much planned for today. George was going to our neighbors to help frame and drywall a room they are adding. He also had an "emergency" home improvement project. He put his foot through one of the front porch steps last night, thankfully after most of the trick-or-treaters were done, that HAD to be fixed. See all that he did :)





The girls and I were hanging out across the street while George was working on their house and ours. They had been jumping on the trampoline for hours while I failed miserably at Guitar Hero. I looked out and saw an unfamiliar car fly into my driveway. I could not figure out who it was as we were with the only people we really know in Georgia. Then I saw my mother and 2 aunts get out of the car. They flew her, secretively, to surprise us for Ella's birthday...Mission Accomplished!

0 comments: