16 May 2009

Our first sleep over!

Emily had her friend Hailey sleep over last night. Honestly, we were all so excited (me & the girls anyway, George thought it was fine but excited is a bit of an overstatement!)! Everyone had a great time...there was dress-up time, signing, dancing, board games, coloring, snacks, pizza, more snacks, movies, painting...fun, fun, fun! I thought maybe we would make a bead project, the kind where you fill the board with beads & then iron it, and I also thought maybe we would make some popsicle stick craft but we ran out of time (we only had 24 hours!). Honestly I think they all had a great time.
I have waited for this to happen for years, literally...since before Emily was born. C'mon, you know I like to plan! I purposely picked out her crib because it converted to a full size bed's headboard. I always thought it would be nice for my little girl to have a sleep over & be able to just have her friends sleep in her bed. I didn't go to lots of sleep overs when I was little but I know that we all thought it was a big deal IF we could share a bed...I always remembered that. So please imagine my feelings when this is how it all went down...so cute but just not MY plan...oh well! ;)


(all on the living room floor!)

0 comments: