31 May 2009

Oh my...

it's been a while! I tried to update last week but my pictures were missing and I had to wait for George to come home to locate them. Anyway here's a brief overview of the last 2 weeks...

We went to a kindergarten picnic for Emily's class and we built a ready-to-go kit (a.k.a. a box)



Just this weekend, we had 2 birthday parties. One was for Emily's new best friend and one was for "just a regular friend" as she described him. The first one was Saturday afternoon, a pixie tea party. It was one of the best kids parties I've ever been too... the girls had a fantastic time. Today was a party at the park. The girls ran non stop for almost 2 hours!



(yes, the best pic of Emily at the pixie party she has her eyes closed, what can I say, I think the last pic on the slide show makes up for it...also, there are 2 of Ella looking around, she was trying to find the pixie!)

Just to add to all of that excitement, there was a 4 foot long black snake in the middle of my street this week, oh and the scorpion he pulled from the ceiling... too eventful for me!

Good, now I am caught up...this coming week promises to be a busy one. It is Emily's last week of school. Tuesday night is the Kindergarten performance and Thursday morning is her little graduation (let's hope George is able to come home for it!) I'll try to video it or at least get some pictures...I'll be teary the whole way through!!!!!

0 comments: