04 July 2009

Princess Camp!

Grandma & Grandpa from New Jersey brought my little munchkin home last week...HOORAY!
We just hung out all week. The girls spent the mornings at Princess Camp & had a blast! The afternoons were spent having fun with grandma & grandpa, either at the pool or just playing outside in front of a new audience. Here is what it looked like...



George has gone to St. Louis to be with his sister who just gave birth to her first daughter at 28 weeks (pleased to report everyone is doing just fine:) ) so this long weekend it's just me & the girls. We hung out at the pool today and then I took the girls to have ice cream for dinner...this is something they have been asking for for the better part of 2 years...


Well, it was decided (by the girls) that it was not all that it was cracked up to be and came home for some fruit and yogurt. They think they'll try again next year with plain ice cream...apparently hot fudge sundaes are overrated (in their minds anyway!).

Oh yes and Ella decided that we hadn't been to the doctor in a while so she got strep just so we could go visit them! She's so sweet ;)

They are sleeping peacefully now (how I don't know, fire crackers & fireworks all over that I can hear) so it's just me and my freaked Charlotte...all the noises are too much for her without George here...poor puppy.

2 comments:

Gpopsuk said...

your girls really are very sensible,I am sorry that you are on your own, I thank you for allowing G to go to sister. XXX

Elizabeth said...

i can't imagine him NOT going :)