17 April 2009

"Well" check-up?

I took Emily for her 6 year old well check up today and apparently she is falling apart! We have never had anything but positive feedback from checkups until today. First off, she failed her hearing test in 1 ear... probably nothing, will go to an ENT for a more in-depth hearing test hopefully this month. Next the doctor did a regular scoliosis screening, you know touch your toes & the doctor looks at your spine. Well, she was fine on the one but I did ask about Emily's swayback. She has always had a swayed back, our last doctor said that it should straighten out once she was in school running and stuff more (like in gym) as it would strengthen her pelvic muscles and pull her pelvis under. Since that has not really happened, we are going for a screening at the imagining center to see if she has a more rare front to back curvature of the spine...hooray! My poor girl!

I hope you liked the video from yesterday's dance...i don't know how I posted it or how to post more BUT I think you saw, she had a blast!!!

0 comments: