17 March 2009

I'm Bragging!

I just got back from Emily's parent teacher conference & I am so excited!!!!! Emily is basically reading at a 2nd grade level...she's in kindergarten remember?!?!?!?! She will be tested at the beginning of next school year for the Venture program (gifted students!) She helps the teacher & all the other students everyday. Her teacher said that most of the kids will go ask Emily how to do something or what they should do next. Today she stunned all the other kids because she was able to spell "quilt" without any trouble at all & she also knew the meaning of "spectacular"! Her teacher is also very impressed that she can do the word problems that Grandpa in NJ is emailing her! I know bragging isn't nice but...oh well! She's brilliant, what else can I say!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, remember it is partly down to you,keep it going.