01 May 2010

Scoliosis...

So as you may have already heard, Emily's annual Scoliosis x-ray was just done and came back "stable"...meaning that her double curvature - afflicted spine is holding steady at 4% & 5% curves. This is good news! We have to have an x-ray done at least once a year until she is 12, then they might be every 6 months UNTIL she has gone 24 months with out growing in height, at that time we can switch to "as needed". Anyway, I am thrilled that her back hasn't gotten any worse, I hate the idea of her having to wear one of those cumbersome braces for 22-23 hours a day!

I hope to get back to painting this coming week. I took a break 3-4 weeks ago when my parents came to look at houses & just haven't been able to make myself get back to it. Well, there are only 5 more weeks of school so I better get cracking! I want all of the trim painted BEFORE the girls get out for the summer!

In other, far less important news, you may have noticed I changed the title of the blog, I just like it better. The web address stays the same...

0 comments: