14 April 2010

Spring Break

Things have been busy busy here. Two weeks ago my parents were here on a house hunting trip, the girls couldn't have been more thrilled! They love having them here, they love that they are moving close by and well, let's face it, Ella was thrilled to get to sleep in our room, her favorite thing! They left the day before Easter, I think that made it easier for the girls, they had aster as a distraction... they really don't like when Grandma & Grandpa leave. Then they were off for a week for spring break. Take a peak...



(Note: there are not many pictures of our paper mache experiment... it was WAY more than even I could handle... the soap/paint clay was much more my speed)

This week, my parents picked a house, my dad came back for the home inspection and now we eagerly await the closings on both their New Jersey & Georgia houses.

That's all for today... more tomorrow!

0 comments: